How to invest in AEROPOLIS Podkarpackie Science and Technology Park
• High level of innovativeness,
• Employment of high-qualified staff,
• Representing one of strategic branches strategic for regional development i.e. aviation industry, IT, automotive, electro-machining, biotechnology and chemistry,
• Focusing on environment protection issues.
An Investment process consists of two stages:
1.During the first stage an investment project will be assessed by the Managing Board of Rzeszów Regional Development Agency Co. Project which, due to the Board opinion, will correspond to the rules mentioned above will be then assessed by the Council of the Podkarpackie Science and Technology Park. The Council consists of local authorities and politicians, economists and scientists, and it acts as an advisory body to the Managing Board of the Rzeszów Regional Development Agency Co.
2. During the second stage the Managing Board of Rzeszów Regional Development Agency Co. will take the final decision concerning permission on setting up a company in Podkarpackie Science and Technology Park AEROPOLIS on the basis of the opinion of the Council. Once the decision is taken, a sale procedure conducted by SSE EUROPARK MIELEC may begin.
A company interested in investing in the AEROPOLIS must complete an Investor Application. An application form should include detailed description of a company, its activity and planned investment. An Investor Application provides the Managing Board of Rzeszów Regional Development Agency Co. with basic information necessary for assessing the investment project. Afterwards the Investor Application is assessed by the Council of the Podkarpackie Science and Technology Park. Once the assessment process is completed all applicants are informed about its results. Special Economic Zone in Mielec is a subject responsible for carrying out the tender procedure for those plots which are included in the Special Economic Zone.
As regards territories and brownfields located in Mielec (SEZ EUROPARK) an investor should contact directly the Special Econmic Zone or the Inward Investment Center of Rzeszow Regional Development Agency.
Regarding territories which are not included in the Special Economic Zone nor in AEROPOLIS Science and Technology Park, an investor shall contact the owner of a plot. They can however contact as well Inward Investment Center of Rzeszow Regional Development Agency which is intermediary and advisory body in the investment process.
Inward Investment Centre, RARR SA
tel. +48 17 852 43 76, fax +48 17 852 43 74
download report in pdf format: